Thursday, February 26, 2009

Knockin on Heaven's Door

I googled WMOV and found out that there is a radio station (their MOV stands for Mid Ohio Valley) by that name in Ravenswood, West Virginia (on the Ohio River). If WMOV wants to buy out my name, I will settle for the Dr Evil sum of One Million Dollars.

I think that Ravenswood might be next to the town that John Denver made famous "Almost Heaven", West Virginia. Speaking of almost heaven, I used to go to a hamburger place in New York called Burger Heaven. I always thought that the little vestibule leading into the restaurant should be called Burgatory. Following along this questionable line of humour, I think that Britney Spears might cover the Bob Dylan song and cut a song titled Knockin On Kevin' s Door.

After much instruction from my son and daughter (tag team) I was able to embed the Dr Evil video. So now I am exhausted and will sign off for now with great satisfaction

1 comment:

  1. Good job embedding the video. I'm glad to see it worked.
    What ever happened to that Austin Powers key chain - you know, the talking head with the key phrases.

    ReplyDelete

Meebo Bar Happy Hour